Our first gathering of the year is tonight!
Here’s a sneak-peak at what’s on the sheet:
1. Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?
Why is it that they tend to be individual?
What would a communal resolution look like?
Should PT have a 2012 resolution?
2. “Individualism is a poor container for the Gospel.”
3. In light of the 2012 end of time idea, do you think the redemption of Christ will come in this world — or does it require a new world?
4. What would have to happen for the believer *not* to believe?
5. What would have to happen for the unbeliever *to* believe?
6. Is theology (or what kind of theology is) compatible with belief in the constancy of nature?
Can’t make it out? Post your thoughts below.